117144 Sol-Vex; Unsupported Nitrile Gloves, Ansell 37-155-10, 1-Pair
Sol-Vex; Unsupported Nitrile Gloves, Ansell 37-155-10, 1-Pair
Designed to deliver optimal results in wet or dry work environments where chemical resistance is crucial. No inner cotton flocking, reducing risk of lint contamination and making it ideal for production areas sensitive to the introduction of external impurities. The sandpatch finish gives the glove a smooth surface that decreases indirect costs thanks to fewer rejects of fragile parts.
- Fully reusable, with an unequaled abrasion resistance
- Gloves do not promote contact dermatitis
- Offers superior snag, puncture and abrasion protection over rubber or neoprene gloves.
- High levels of flexibility, comfort and dexterity.
- High-performance nitrile compound which provides an outstanding combination of strength and chemical resistance
- Suitable for heavy-duty cleaning applications.
- When exposed to aromatic and petroleum solvents, as well as caustics and animal fats, Sol-Vex;; gloves have proven to be a superior choice over rubber or neoprene
- FDA Food Approved 21 CFR 177.2600
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.